Can you merge images?
Available only in the Google Docs Add-on
Yes you can. However this only works when merging to letters/documents. It doesn't work when merging to emails.
Just follow these steps:
- The column containing the image url should be tagged with the value <img> (for example "<img> Photo" as shown below).
- This tag would indicate to the Add-on that it should download the image from the link and not simply copy the url when merging.
- Locate the image in Google Drive.
- Right click the image and click ‘Get shareable link’.
- Copy the link and paste it in your Sheet as shown in the image below.