Pricing and Payment
Buy/Renew Your License
Mail Merge price is heavily discounted based on the number of users (in the case of a company/site license).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I apply for a site/company License?
Enter your details in the form above and you'll get instant access following payment.
2. How are users in a site license counted/managed?
3. What if I've already bought an individual license - will I get a refund if I buy a site license?
Yes, the individual license will be refunded.
4. Can I get a formal quote for our Purchasing Department?
Yes. Email us to request one.
5. I paid but still don't have access to the full version. How come?
Usually payments are registered instantly and you can use the full version of the add-on straight away. However, sometimes the payment provider's system might take a few minutes to inform us that you have paid.
6. Does my payment provider (e.g. PayPal) email address have to match my Google account?
No. It doesn't matter which email address you use with your payment provider. The payment is always connected with the Google account you loaded the add-on from.
7. What if I have two Google accounts (such as firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)? Do I have to pay for each account?
Yes. Each license is granted to one account. However, if you want to grant access to a number of users within your company/domain (such as multiple accounts under work.org), you are eligible to a volume discount. Calculate your discount by filling out the form above.